- We are a locally owned business – no Corporation, local native Dr. Clark Damon puts his name on every denture. He has a very discerning eye and uses a guiding principal that if the denture, or partial is not good enough for him or his family member, he would not give it to the patient.
- We care for our patients. We take time to try to get to know our patients, spend time hearing and discussing exactly what is they are wanting. If you are wanting to improve the esthetics of your denture we pay very close attention to detail. If you are having problems wearing a denture we are adept at assessing the situation. Seeing about 25 denture patients a day lends us to a vast knowledge. Many dental offices may only see a few denture patients a week. We also offer our denture patients implants – for both snap on style and permanent all on four fixed implants.
- For our patients who need dental extractions, denture surgery or implants we offer IV Sedation – so our patients are sedated and comfortable for the procedure. Ensuring that they sleep through the procedure.
- For a great set of dentures – No Cutting Corners. We make dentures the traditional way – typically 4 appointments.
- Use superior materials. We utilize very strong denture acrylic – Diamond D and Ivoclar Vivodent’s Ivobase for our All on Four Acrylic Hybrid Fixed Prosthesis.
- We have a great staff. All of our staff are very professional, knowledgeable, and truly care about our patients. We want nothing but the best.
We offer many services in house. We have our own 3-D CT Scanner so implant cases can be planned directly in front of you at your consultation. Our CT Scanner is an ICAT and is the leading CT scanner on the market.
We offer several types of dentures, not a good- better – best approach, but we offer GREAT DENTURES with ability to upgrade the teeth and upgrade the denture acrylic. All of our dentures come with the high quality and high expectations of longevity and esthetics – that is my expectation for our patients. There are several times that I will point out things that I don’t like and a patient did not even notice or care, but was happy I said something to give them a better product.
We offer permanent dentures – The All on Four. Many offices in Amarillo, TX do not offer this yet. This is a successful technology developed in 1993 that has allowed hundreds of thousands of patients the ability to gain their teeth back.