Complete and Partial Dentures
Restore Your Smile With Dentures in Amarillo, TX
For more than 20 years, the Texas Implant & Dental Center of Amarillo has been the top choice for dentures in Amarillo. Whatever your denture needs, we can help you with our many denture services. We offer immediate dentures, implant-supported dentures, complete (traditional) dentures, and partial dentures, as well as same-day denture repair (pending on the type of breakage).
Complete and Partial Dentures in Amarillo
Dentures have helped millions of people with missing teeth to restore the appearance and function of their smiles. Modern dentures can fit comfortably and securely, and they often look virtually identical to natural teeth, thanks to advanced dental materials.
At Texas Implant & Dental Center of Amarillo, we offer several types of complete and partial dentures to help restore patients’ smiles in Amarillo, TX, after tooth loss. Dr. Clark Damon takes excellent care in helping his patients choose from various denture types to find one that best fits their unique needs. Contact our office today to learn which type of denture is right for you or your loved one.
Frequently Asked Questions About Complete and Partial Dentures (FAQ)
How Much Do Complete and Partial Dentures Cost?
We believe in offering affordable dentures in Amarillo. If you have been told it will cost $25,000 or $50,000 to get your teeth fixed, you are likely discouraged and looking for a more affordable dentures option.
With conventional removable dentures, you can achieve a great smile, eliminate failing teeth, and have dentures placed simultaneously as the teeth are extracted for a much lower cost than with permanent dental implants. Dentures are a more affordable option.
If you are a current denture wearer or considering immediate dentures, come by and have a consultation with Dr. Damon and staff at the Texas Implant & Dental Center of Amarillo in Amarillo or Dallas. We focus on serving the needs of denture wearers in the Amarillo and Dallas areas with two offices.
We get it right the first time and have honest pricing. Choose to be seen in either our Dallas or Amarillo Office. The Dallas office is located right off I-75 and Belt Line Rd, and the Amarillo office is located off Summit Ave.
What Is the Difference Between Complete and Partial Dentures?
Dentures are generally classified as either complete or partial based on their size and the number of teeth being replaced. Complete dentures are used to replace an entire dental arch when no healthy teeth remain.
A complete denture will typically feature a plastic base and artificial teeth that are custom designed to blend with the look of your natural smile and gums. Conversely, partial dentures are used to replace large gaps in a smile by blending with surrounding natural teeth. The type and cost of your denture will depend on several individualized factors.
Complete Dentures are considered replacement dentures when replacing old and worn-out dentures. They are also called Immediate Dentures when given to a patient initially when their teeth are removed.
What Are the Types of Complete Dentures?
Dr. Damon and Dr. Whittington proudly offer traditional, implant-supported, and immediate versions of complete dentures. Each provides its own unique features and benefits:
- Traditional dentures are secured by suction and dental adhesives and are removable. These types are affordable and minimally invasive, and cost-effective.
- Implant-supported dentures are held in place by titanium posts embedded in the jaw and designed to last for many years. These dentures offer unparalleled support and durability.
- Immediate dentures are given the day your teeth are removed. These restorations offer an instant improvement to a patient’s oral function and appearance.
Before finalizing your complete restoration, our in-office lab will create an identical wax version, so you can try it on to ensure an optimum fit. When creating your denture, we proudly utilize Diamond D Acrylic, widely considered one of the most lifelike restorative materials available today.
What Are the Types of Partial Dentures?
If you need to replace a number of adjacent missing teeth, Dr. Damon and his team offer several types of partial dentures:
- Cast partial dentures: Metal frames attach to adjacent teeth to keep your denture firmly in place
- ClearFrame® partial dentures: Similar to cast dentures, except the frames of the denture are made of discreet, clear nylon
- Valplast® partial dentures: The world’s first flexible partial denture fits over your teeth for a very discreet look
- Acrylic flipper dentures: Temporary flippers fill in the gaps between teeth during recovery from an extraction procedure
- Implant-supported partial dentures: Implanted titanium posts take the place of tooth roots and provide permanent support for partial restorations
During your personal consultation, Dr. Damon or Dr. Whittington can review the different options and features to help you choose a denture that will best meet your oral health needs.
Will My Denture Need Adjustments?
We understand that a smile is your best outfit and one of your best assets. We take extra time by not cutting corners to make sure you are getting the look you want. Every patient has the opportunity to try in or view their denture in wax before we process; This ensures proper fit, proper esthetics, and happy patients.
While the teeth are set in wax, we can make adjustments. If it is not right, we adjust it right then. There have been countless times Dr. Damon has grabbed his lab technicians to come in to meet the patient and make esthetic corrections right then! We believe in a team approach that involves participation from the patient, assisting staff, Dr. Damon, and the lab technicians.
Why the Texas Implant & Dental Center of Amarillo?
- Our staff is highly trained and knowledgeable when it comes to denture adjustments.
- We have an in-house lab; therefore, we can usually make a denture in about ten days without cutting any corners.
- Our in-house lab allows for same-day relines or repairs when the time comes.
- We use Diamond D Acrylic, made in the USA, regarded as one of the best acrylics and hardest acrylics available.
- On average, we are making about ten sets of dentures per week. We are the authoritative source for denture work.
- Implants and prosthetics (denture surgery) are done in-house, so there is no need to send you out for referrals.
- Dr. Damon is trained to provide IV Sedation for your surgery, so you are comfortable with your procedure. We have other forms of sedation available as well.
- We offer Affordable Dentures in Amarillo and Dallas.
- Adjustments and soft liners are included with our affordable dentures.
What Are The Benefits of Dentures?
There are at least 45 million denture wearers in the United States. You are not alone. The decision to get dentures or improve on your existing dentures will positively change your life. Here are just some of the benefits of dentures in Amarillo at Texas Implant & Dental Center of Amarillo:
- We can achieve excellent esthetics of your denture.
- We have a selection of multiple shapes, sizes, and colors of teeth.
- We offer conservative, proven treatment.
- You can always add implants to a denture for a more permanent natural option.
- You can have your smile back!
If you are ready to get your smile back with our team, give us a call today. We will be happy to answer any of your questions. Contact our Amarillo office at 972 808 6008, or schedule your appointment online. We look forward to meeting you!