Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:00, closed for lunch from 12:30 - 1:30
Doctors and Staff
- Dr. Clark Damon
- Dr. Kari Blankenship
- Sarah Lujan - Office Manager
- Stevie Loveless RDH - Dental hygenist
- Gloria V, RDA. - Lead Assistant
- Joseph M, RDA.- Dental Assistant
- Miranda , RDA - Dental Assistant
- Joni M. Receptionist
- Efferan V - Lab Technician
About Our Practice
Our team at the Texas Denture Clinic and Implant Center in Amarillo, TX, is dedicated to providing the most advanced treatments for all our patients. While we provide dental services in the production and repair of custom dentures, we also provide a full range of implant, cosmetic, and general dentistry services to the surrounding community. Patients of ages 17-100 can receive superior, personalized care from our office for years to come.
Our Amarillo Location
Opened in late 2014, the Amarillo office for the Texas Denture Clinic and Implant Center is a recently renovated and modern location. Both Dr. Clark Damon and Dr. Kari Blankenship work out of this office to ensure that dental care is available for as many patients as possible. Our building is also equipped with an on-site laboratory and several surgical operatories.
With our on-site lab, we can make same-day denture repairs and manufacture prosthetics from scratch. This process minimizes both the turnaround time and the overall cost for patients. With our surgical operatories, patients can also undergo a number of surgical procedures at our office without the hassle of scheduling appointments and the stress of coordinating treatment between multiple doctors and specialists. We can expertly handle all implant placement and preparatory procedures in-house. We also offer emergency dental care for unexpected oral health issues, from broken teeth to missing crowns.
We strive to provide as comprehensive an experience as possible for our patients. Some of our most popular procedures include:
- Dental implant placement: We place and restore All-on-4® dental implants, single crown, Snap On Dental Implants, Nobel Biocare's new Trefoil Implant Concept, Zygomatic Implants, and mini implants in-office for all our patients.
- Dentures: Dr. Damon and his team provide both custom-made dentures and same-day repairs or relines for damaged prosthetics. Patients can opt for either traditional dentures or more durable implant-supported options.
- Cosmetic Dentistry - Dr. Damon and Dr. Blankenship provide many cosmetic enhancing procedures such as - Whitening utilizing Kor Bleach Product, Veneers, Crowns, and dental bonding.
- General Dentistry - we are your forever dental home. We provide dental hygiene, periodontal treatment, periodontal maintenance, exams, dental X-rays, crowns and fillings.
Among our other services are:
- Wisdom tooth extraction
- Biannual cleanings
- Bone grafting
- Crowns & bridges
- Dental bonding
- Emergency services
- Full mouth reconstruction
- Geriatric Services
- Smile makeover
- Teeth whitening
For many patients, visiting the dentist can be a stressful experience. To help, we use effective, safe sedation dentistry so that you can stay comfortable during your appointment. In addition to providing nitrous oxide and oral sedation, both of our doctors are certified to administer intravenous (IV) sedation to ease anxiety.
Dr. Damon grew up in Amarillo, TX, and still has deep roots there. As part of our continued effort to give back to the community, he provides dental services to nursing home patients in the Amarillo area through a IME program set up by the State. Please note, this is only for Nursing home patients only and is not extended to the community. Dr. Damon will see patients from Jan Werner as well.
Here at the Texas Denture Clinic, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive, in-house care for all of your dental needs.
How to Get Here
Our Amarillo office is located North of I-40, just to the west of BSA Hospital. We are on the corner of S. Coulter St. and Amarillo Blvd. You can easily find us across the street from Amarillo Urgent Care.
Visit Our Amarillo Office
Here at the Texas Denture Clinic, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive, in-house care for all of your dental needs. Contact us online today or call us at (806) 731-6135 to schedule an appointment with the doctors at our Amarillo office.